http://www.politicalcartoons.com/cartoon/8b15fbf8-a410-415c-a21b-dcdd313cd42c.html
1. Nate Beeler
2. The Washington Examiner, posted 12/11
3. This cartoon is showing that health care is a huge deal and does take a lot of time to get something done.
4. The cartoon is saying that the democrats needs to take the time to punch this bill through both houses.
5. Yes, I agree with this message, it's a positive way to get the message across that this is something that needs to be accomplished.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a funny cartoon showing just how intricate and time consuming the health care bill is. Everyone would love to just not read through all the details and do all the work and just have it be passed, but it's not that easy. The government is really working hard to make this bill perfect.
ReplyDeleteI think this cartoon shows the Senate's frustration with this bill perfectly. This health care bill is well over 1000 pages in length. I doubt anyone really wants to read this in the Senate, but the Democrats need to follow the bill all the way through. I mean the House of Reps pushed this thing through, so the Senate should be able to do it also.
ReplyDeleteThis cartoon does do a good job of displaying how complex and extensive the health care bill really is. I can only imagine how difficult the process is to fix it up so it is able to pass through congress. Although progress is being made i think it'll be quite a while unitill it is passed.
ReplyDelete