Sunday, October 4, 2009

Political issue i'm interested in...

A political issue that interests me is all about what is currently going on in Iran with all the talk about the nuclear weapons and powerplants that they have developed. In this story that i read on CNN.com it is said that the United States plans on going to Iran to inspect the nuclear powerplant on October 25. Iran shocked the world when Tehran wrote a letter to the IAEA saying that their is a nuclear enrichment facility near the city of Qom. The Islamic republic says that the nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only. But the rest of the world doesn't by this and they believe that it can be used to build nuclear weapons. Iran was urged to submit to further investigation to insure that this facility isn't being used to make nuclear weapons.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/10/04/iran.nuclear/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I chose the same issue for my blog. I am very interested to see if they find anything related to nuclear weapons after the search on the 25th. I also wonder what the U.S and U.N would do if infact nuclear weapons were found.

    ReplyDelete